About The Norwegian Covered Bond Council
The Norwegian Covered Bond Council (NCBC) was founded in January 2010 and is the voice of the Norwegian covered bond industry.
NCBC objectives are:
- to promote the points of view of the Norwegian covered bond issuers in dialogue with authorities and other stakeholders
- pay attention to trends and changes in international legislation.
- provide information and statistics about the Norwegian covered bond market and its issuers to investors and other stakeholders
- represent the interests of Norwegian covered bond issuers by participation in international covered bond associations
- act as a network and platform for the exchange of information between its members
Helge Stray (leader), DNB Boligkreditt
Arve Austestad, SpareBank 1 Boligkreditt
Einar Leikanger, Storebrand Boligkreditt
Andreas Heiberg, Nordea Eiendomskreditt
Kjartan Bremnes, Terra BoligKreditt
Egil Mokleiv, Sparebanken Vest Boligkreditt
Bjørn Friestad, Pluss Boligkreditt
The secretariat is provided by Finance Norway.
Tel: +47 23 28 43 54
, Senior Legal Advisor
Tel: +47 23 28 43 55